After The End

There I was,
Just me and the stars,
Although we were a million miles apart,
I thought I was right there with one.
I looked around, and vividly saw all,
Every single one, of my memories.
I looked up,
To see blackness,
With red and blue lights.
I looked down, to not see the ground,
But moreover to see where I had been,
Earth.
I suddenly, well, almost suddenly,
God scared.
I walked. Not forward,
Backwards,
Or to the side,
But nowhere.
As I walked, I met people,
They introduced themselves,
And I myself.
They just laughed,
And walked on.
After this happening several times,
I ran.
I was running up,
Yet I was still standing.
Then, there was my long lost friend.
I started talking to him,
Yet he knew for who not I was.
As I introduced myself,
He vanished.
I looked up again, to see the lights,
But they were not there.
I looked down, to see the grass,
Where I had left Earth from.
I looked at myself,
And I was different.
Then, I slowly,
Ever so slowly,
Fell over.
As the bullet went through my brain,
Causing massive damage,
I saw the blue and red lights again,
And all my memories.

No comments: