Don't Forget

Someone help me please,
I am love in life,
What am I supposed to do?
Here waiting for you,
Someone help me please!
My life doesn't matter!
Why should I even bother?
Does it really matter?
I just want someone to help me please!
I have lived right here,
All of my full life,
No one has
Ever...
Cared... cared...
About me... me...
What do I have to do,
To get you and me,
Together helping
Me right here and now?
Does it mat-at-ter?
What I think about this world?
When the sun comes up,
In the West -- not the Easy,
And the moon comes down,
From the North -- to the South,
And gravity is reversed -- ... -- so what?
No one is still helping me. So,
That means life still sucks!
And that humans are dumb!
GOD is pityful!!
The DEVIL is in our mind! -- ... -- so what? --
If you take my heart,
Throw it on the ground,
Take away my life --
That will only mean,
That I have won,
And that I am right! --
But does it matter?
Does anyone really care? --
Even -- when they -- say they -- do,
They could -- be just lying. -- so what?
I'm still not being helped?
Did you forget my first request?
So soon? --
I am right,
No one has
Ever...
Cared...
About me...
Ever...
Or will -- ever...

No comments: